[Intelmq-dev] Setup Tutorials?

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sun Jan 12 22:06:56 CET 2020

Hi Bernhard,

> On 10.01.2020, at 13:15, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:
>
> Signed PGP part
> Dear friends of IntelMQ,
>
> just wondering: are their tutorial out there to get a beginner
> to have IntelMQ running and doing something useful?

We started a video tutorial with shadowserver on how to get the shadowserver feeds working with IntelMQ.
I know they have been using a couple of playbooks / scripts for their workshops.
However, I'd have to ask what happened with the video tutorial. That would be awesome.

In addition there is workshop material from Sebix, mine and Sebix's upcoming workshop end of Januar (that is still in the making) and
from Celine from France who gave a nice workshop of IntelMQ at hack.lu in autumn 2019.

So, since Sebix and me will be holding a workshop end of January anyways, I suggest that we takle this problem now.
Yes, I agree... better tutorials are needed.

Best,
a.

--
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78