[Intelmq-dev] Working on 1.0

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Fri Jun 2 16:16:54 CEST 2017

Dear community,

We now have a pretty stable codebase and I think we should take this
chance to finally release our first stable version 1.0 and implement
upcoming bigger changes afterwards for 1.1

My plan for the next days would be:
* to merge PR #974[1] which fixes our last feature request #743[2] for 1.0
* work on PR #853[3]
* release a beta version

Then we can work on the remaining bugs, and afterwards release the first
RC which should then be thoroughly tested.

This process also implies some changes to the workflow concerning e.g.
the branches and packages. I will inform you later about these
(basically it is described in #650[4]).

Sebastian

[1]: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/974
[2]: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/743
[3]: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/853
[4]: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/650

P.S.: If you have experience with CentOS, the intelmq-manager needs your
help!

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201
// CERT Austria - https://www.cert.at/