[Intelmq-dev] IntelMQ 1.0 released!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 7 15:47:47 CEST 2017

Am Montag 07 August 2017 15:00:44 schrieb L. Aaron Kaplan:
> we are happy to announce (finally!) the official 1.0 release of our IntelMQ
> tool.

Congratulation Aaron and Sebastian!
Good to see an 1.0 release of intelmq. \o/

Our team from Intevation (working on contract by the CERT-Bund (BSI))
and creating
  https://github.com/Intevation/intelmq-mailgen-release
was lead by myself and Dustin, but Bernhard (Herzog), Sascha Wilde, Roland
Geider and Gernot Schulz also constributed to the code base. Thanks!

:)
Bernhard