[Intelmq-dev] New distributions for packages

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Mon Aug 7 15:20:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have added a few new distributions as build targets:

* Debian 9.0
* Fedora 26
* RHEL 7
* Ubuntu 17.04

The packages for those can be considered beta and are thus not yet
documented in docs/INSTALL.md, this will follow for version 1.1.

This is the list of distributions with existing support:

* CentOS 7
* Debian 8.0
* Fedora 25
* openSUSE Leap 42.2 and 42.3
* Ubuntu 16.04

These two are also supported for testing purpose:
* Fedora Rawhide
* openSUSE Tumbleweed

And if you wonder why the version in the packages is 1.0.0.rel instead
of plain 1.0.0: Dealing with version number is hard with debian
packages, especially as pypi's version handling is very different to
debian's. I hope I do not need this workaround for the next releases,
but they do not cause any problems.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201