[Intelmq-dev] Getting up and running CentOS

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue May 10 12:12:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 05/10/2016 11:58 AM, Matthew Duncan wrote:
> If I run the same command without the type specified, I receive the
> usage syntax help message
Ok, so `sudo -u intelmq /usr/bin/intelmqctl list queues -t json` works
too? This is what's executed on the monitor page. You can also try
`status -t json`

I found an additional bug in the ctl tool with outputs (for `list
bots`), expect a fix in upstream master soon.

> ·       I also has to ensure the $CONTROLLER variable as defined in
> the config.php matched the correct location (/usr/bin/intelmqctl
> instead of in local)

Mh, ok. Centos puts binaries from from non-packaged installations there
too? But I think we do not need the absolute path anyway, because
/usr/local/bin is in $PATH if it exists on this OS.

Sebastian