[Ach] It's dead, Jim! - Was: *poke* Is this alive, Jim?

Paweł Krawczyk pawel.krawczyk at hush.com
Mon Apr 24 12:10:17 CEST 2017

On 04/24/2017 11:06 AM, Hümmer Andreas wrote:
> So IMHO the conclusion is to find who is currently active and to find new supporters. A project like this must not die!
>
> And well if someone is interested:
> I guess that asking some players in the scene for help, like heise, netzpolitik.org or the ccc would be a good start...
> ...in the second step it might be useful to get support from universities (RUB or FAU might be a good choice) and or official-offices like the BSI.
>
> So, if someone is interested in I suggest a discussion on that on an interactive media (like hangouts, skype)...

What about OWASP? There is at least some overlapping effort between
BetterCrypto and OWASP
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Transport_Layer_Protection_Cheat_Sheet
and some other cheat sheets. Advertising BetterCrypto - which has the
advantage of being one nicely formatted document with good references -
might attract some OWASP folks  and possibly deduplicate some of the work.

--
Paweł Krawczyk
+44 7879 180015