[Ach] Assisting users of lists.cert.at to keep their privacy online

Lurie Austinser lurieaustin at outlook.com
Mon Jun 20 15:22:55 CEST 2016

Hello
Firstly I wanted to say I appreciate that you help your users stay safe online. This is our goal at vpnMentor and we try to build a chain of sites that share this interest.
I read your article here: lists.cert.at/pipermail/ach/2014-May/001377.html, where you mention prism-break.org/en
We learned that many people don't really understand that a VPN is a great (often free) service that can help keep privacy online.
I was wondering if you don't mind sharing (maybe in the same article) this post that explains exactly what a VPN is: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/what-is-a-vpn-and-do-you-need-one/
If you need something from me (you can use the illustrations we created) please let me know.
Best,
Lurie