[Ach] Project Status

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Sun Jan 25 00:18:06 CET 2015

Hi,

I've merged a couple of long-open now reviewed (thx to kronos, sebix)
PRs from GitHub to our upstream repo:
https://git.bettercrypto.org/ach-master.git/log/HEAD

On GitHub there're still a couple of PRs that need review (i.e. in
addition to mine), if you have some spare time and would like to help
out please do so over here:
https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pulls

For the time being I'm very busy with research and customers (need to
pay my bills as well, right? :)). I'd really like to have more people
actively working on this project again. One thing is pretty certain:
with so many moving targets, this document will always be in DRAFT
phase. But it urgently needs cleanup and review by all the people that
promised to review about a year ago by now (I hope I still remember all
of them). So,.. we need help. If you're already on this mailing list and
have never thought about contributing - it's your time to shine!
..Or simply spread the word. I'm sure there are hackers around looking
for another project to contribute to.

Hope everybody is doing well,
Aaron (azet)