[Ach] PDF2HTML

Pepi Zawodsky pepi.zawodsky at maclemon.at
Tue May 20 15:35:35 CEST 2014

On 20.05.2014, at 15:22, Tobias Pape <Tobias_Pape at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 20.05.2014, at 15:12, MacLemon <metalab.at at maclemon.at> wrote:
>> I finally gave up on that. The results are less than acceptable to stay polite.
> True. However, I really would like to use tex4ebook, wich seems to produce
> acceptable ebooks…
Could you create an epub export that way so I can have a look at it? I remember having tried tex4ebook and the results had artifacts like headlines cut in half at a page break and other niceties. If your exports are of better quality, please show us how you create them!
People have asked for .epub many times, though I have yet to see any TeX > ePub export that I'd call “acceptable”. So please, prove me wrong!

Best regards
Pepi