[Ach] work for the upcoming 1.0 release

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Sat Mar 22 22:27:57 CET 2014

Tobias Pape wrote:
> Now or after 1.0?

Now if possible. We need people actually committing that, I do not see
any reason not to do it this way, it'll be more convenient. If we ship
configurations in the paper that are actually linked .conf files, we
should think about automatically generating cryptographic checksums for
those files and include the sum under every mentioned configuration as
well. So readers can confirm the authenticity of the paper as well as
the configurations in the paper and online.