[Ach] (no subject)

Ahmad Bilal ahmadbilal200854 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 14:12:49 CET 2014

Yes, there should a be a tutorial about start working with SSL, something
very very easy to understand. It could be a guideline type of thing about
what to expect. And should assume, that the very basic words related to
certificates are jargon to the intended reader.

- Basic explanation of what a certificate does
- Some alternatives, pro/cons of certificates
- A few established providers, who are industry reviewed.
-A general process of what is the minimum things that should happen (should
be based upon experience with the established players) etc. A general
flowchart (graph)

The point is, most SysAdmin, don't know which point exactly they are
missing in this vast field, there is trust at stake, security of more than
a handful users is at stake, so a SysAdmin should be spoon-fed everything
all over again. I know that sounds a bit excessive, but my main point is
that there is a lot of noise, around this topic, that is the main
bottleneck for many like me.

--
*Ahmad Bilal*