[Ach] Camellia

ianG iang at iang.org
Mon Jan 6 08:33:54 CET 2014

Much as people like democracy and locally written algorithms, security
is not a social endeavor.  It has network effects, and in this game,
winner typically takes all.

I agree entirely that there is no positive, rational reason to include
Camelia.  Nice as it might be...

If you're going to recommend better crypto as opposed to more crypto,
you have to actually be cutting about the recommendation, and drop any
local favourites.

iang