[Ach] DNSSEC and reference/mention to it

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Mon Feb 3 12:14:58 CET 2014

Hi,

Browsing through the pull request on GitHub for Kerberos (which is a
very good addition to the paper, just waiting for proper refereces to
url-items and BibTeX - Then I'm merging this!): I've noticed missing
reference to DNSSEC.

What's your opinion on DNSSEC and DANE? I think we're running into the
same issue as with X.509 hierarchical trust structure (a few people,
most of them based in the US of A holding root keys). This is an issue
IMHO. Please discuss if we should even think about adding DNSSEC/DANE to
our paper or write a section suggesting looking into further development
of distributed trust infrastructure..

Thanks,