[Ach] Issue with OpenSSL >0.9.8l

Jan jan at jan-hill.com
Fri Apr 25 20:06:56 CEST 2014

Hi Aaron, maybe this is not a security fault, but it is in my opinion a bug in a software, that is used in this branch in different products. Actually I read a lot of mailing list and blogs and also git repos.
If I able to use my phone in a better way, I will write the bug to the openssl mailinglist, at the moment there is a lot of noise there. At least if I am back at home, i will write.
Cheers jan