[Ach] Git pull please - practical_settings refactoring

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Nov 26 09:11:22 CET 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for your effort. Although I can’t seem to find large parts of the original practical_settings.tex:

```
azet at silenus ...ypto/ach-master/src/practical_settings (git)-[master] % git pull
Already up-to-date.
azet at silenus ...ypto/ach-master/src/practical_settings (git)-[master] % pwd
/Users/azet/projects/bettercrypto/ach-master/src/practical_settings
azet at silenus ...ypto/ach-master/src/practical_settings (git)-[master] % ls
DBs.tex              GPG.tex              proxy_solutions.tex
azet at silenus ...ypto/ach-master/src/practical_settings (git)-[master] %
```

In particular I was about to review OpenSSH and OpenSSL which have gone missing (well it’s git, so they are still there :)).

Thanks,
Aaron