[Ach] justifing config. settings in the paper

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Fri Nov 15 16:54:33 CET 2013

Hi,

I have to disagree. We should not include lenghty justifications but short and definitive sentences what those settings actually mean and what they break. We use a lot of configuration options that will seem alien to normal system administrators since they never bothered to use them. We should document this properly.

(Sorry for all my typos yesterday, was on a very long flight and did barely sleep the night before)

Aaron