[Ach] git pull please

MacLemon metalab.at at maclemon.at
Thu Nov 14 18:16:43 CET 2013

On 13.11.2013, at 17:24, L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> wrote:
>> Lazzy admin could then simply replace their default config ;)
> Indeed.
> Very good idea!

Not so sure if that is really a practicable idea. We'd have to take care about every effing $version of $server on $os with $intricacies and obscure variants that bring their very special defaults.
Simply replacing that config may easily result in a non-launching binary leading to “That config is crap, it now it doesn't even start anymore. I don't have time for this $expletive.” Then they go back to their config/crappy defaults.

Maybe I'm just spoilt by OS X…
Pepi