[Ach] git pull please

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Wed Nov 13 17:24:08 CET 2013

On Nov 13, 2013, at 5:14 PM, David Durvaux <david.durvaux at belnet.be> wrote:

> As discussed by chat, i would propose that we also offer configuration file for download.

One idea that was floating around was to have a configuration generator.
The idea is that you select which clients need to be supported (and which server version (and openssl version) ) you have.
Then based on these settings, you can generate the configs for the corresponding services.
But it is a lot of work and a multi-dimensionals problem.

> Lazzy admin could then simply replace their default config ;)

Indeed.

Very good idea!

In general, I'd like to update the webpage a lot in the next weeks. My focus is to get the DRAFT paper version 1.0 out ASAP but then to focus on the web-page.

a.

> We can do the same for some demo code...

a.