[Ach] OpenSSH Settings Syntax

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Mon Dec 30 20:31:01 CET 2013

On 30 Dec 2013, at 20:14, L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> wrote:

> Okay, well there is one thing that I noticed: the ssh cipher strings dont't work on wheezy.
> Need to remove the @openssh stuff…
They only work upstream (6.1) as of today. I’ve noted that in the document. See the Note section in general - We should keep them in there since they’ll soon be available. What I recommended was to just remove stuff that does not work on the plattform people currently use - which should still give a better security than with the default options. At least that was my intention.