[Ach] Applied Crypto Hardening

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Thu Dec 12 00:52:04 CET 2013

But that's not a section on complexity theory. So being clear about the
distinction between the mathematical foundations that provide security of
both algorithms is necessary for the reader. This section is quite short
for such a complicated topic and maybe a bit too "technical" - if someone
wants to add a couple of sentences in between sentences and statements to
further explain stuff - please do so. That'd probably be a good idea and
much appreciated.

Aaron