[Intelmq-users] Custom bots are not running.

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Aug 1 10:56:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

The setup.py reads intelmq/bots/BOTS file during installation and
installs all bots as script. intelmqctl and others are installed in the
same manner.

Which operating system are you using? Which version of intelmq are you
using? Please show the output of `pip3 list`. Where is intelmqctl
located? Which other intelmq.* files are there? What was the complete
(!) output of the mentioned commands?

Without more information I really can't help. I am not a fortuneteller.
Unfortunately.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201