[CERT-daily] Tageszusammenfassung - 15.05.2019

Daily end-of-shift report team at cert.at
Wed May 15 18:10:12 CEST 2019

=====================
= End-of-Day report =
=====================

Timeframe:   Dienstag 14-05-2019 18:00 − Mittwoch 15-05-2019 18:00
Handler:     Alexander Riepl
Co-Handler:  n/a

=====================
=       News        =
=====================

∗∗∗ Sicherheitslücken: Adobe patcht PDF-Werkzeuge und den Flash Player ∗∗∗
Adobe hat turnusmäßig neue Sicherheitsupdates veröffentlicht. Im Mai 2019 sollten vor allem der Adobe Reader und Adobe Acrobat abgesichert werden. Auch für den Flash Player gibt es eine Warnung ..
https://www.golem.de/news/sicherheitsluecken-adobe-patcht-pdf-werkzeuge-und-den-flash-player-1905-141259.html

∗∗∗ Best of the Web: Trust-Siegel verteilt Keylogger ∗∗∗
Eigentlich soll das Best-of-the-Web-Siegel die Sicherheit von Webseiten zertifizieren, stattdessen wurden über ein gehacktes Script Keylogger ..
https://www.golem.de/news/best-of-the-web-trust-siegel-verteilt-keylogger-1905-141275.html

∗∗∗ May 2019 Security Update Release ∗∗∗
Today, we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to turn on automatic updates. More information ..
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2019/05/14/may-2019-security-update-release/

∗∗∗ Prevent a worm by updating Remote Desktop Services (CVE-2019-0708) ∗∗∗
Today Microsoft released fixes for a critical Remote Code Execution vulnerability, CVE-2019-0708, in Remote Desktop Services – formerly known as Terminal Services – that affects some older versions of Windows. The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) itself is not vulnerable. This vulnerability is pre-authentication and requires no user ..
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2019/05/14/prevent-a-worm-by-updating-remote-desktop-services-cve-2019-0708/

∗∗∗ Three New Masque Attacks against iOS: Demolishing, Breaking and Hijacking ∗∗∗
In the recent release of iOS 8.4, Apple fixed several vulnerabilities including vulnerabilities that allow attackers to deploy two new kinds of Masque Attack (CVE-2015-3722/3725, and CVE-2015-3725). We call these exploits Manifest Masque and Extension Masque, which can be used to demolish apps, including system apps (e.g., Apple Watch, ..
http://www.fireeye.com/blog/threat-research/2015/06/three_new_masqueatt.html

∗∗∗ array_diff_ukey Usage in Malware Obfuscation ∗∗∗
We discovered a PHP backdoor on a WordPress installation that contained some interesting obfuscation ..
http://labs.sucuri.net/?note=2019-05-14

∗∗∗ IT-Security - Grazer Forscher entdeckten neue Lücken bei Intel-Prozessoren ∗∗∗
Prozessoren der Jahre 2012 bis 2018 betroffen – Neue Updates werden notwendig
https://derstandard.at/2000103122472/Grazer-Forscher-entdeckten-neue-Sicherheitsluecke-bei-Intel-Prozessoren

=====================
=  Vulnerabilities  =
=====================

∗∗∗ Vuln: SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence CVE-2019-0289 Information Disclosure Vulnerability ∗∗∗
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence CVE-2019-0289 Information Disclosure Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/108311

∗∗∗ Synology-SA-19:23 Samba AD DC ∗∗∗
CVE-2018-16860 allows man-in-the-middle attackers to bypass security constraints via a susceptible version of Directory Server for Windows Domain.
https://www.synology.com/en-global/support/security/Synology_SA_19_23

∗∗∗ DSA-4443 samba - security update ∗∗∗
https://www.debian.org/security/2019/dsa-4443

∗∗∗ Cisco Releases Security Updates ∗∗∗
https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2019/05/13/Cisco-Releases-Security-Updates

∗∗∗ Authorization Bypass Vulnerability in RSA NetWitness (CVE-2019-3724) ∗∗∗
https://sec-consult.com/en/blog/advisories/authorization-bypass-vulnerability-in-rsa-netwitness-cve-2019-3724/

∗∗∗ VMSA-2019-0007 ∗∗∗