[CERT-daily] Tageszusammenfassung - Donnerstag 10-01-2013

Daily end-of-shift report team at cert.at
Thu Jan 10 18:23:40 CET 2013

Timeframe:   Mittwoch 09-01-2013 18:00 − Donnerstag 10-01-2013 18:00
Handler:     Stephan Richter
Co-Handler:  Robert Waldner

*** Vuln: GE Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY Denial of Service Vulnerability ***
GE Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY Denial of Service Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/57188

*** Police Arrest Alleged ZeuS Botmaster “bx1″ ***
A man arrested in Thailand this week on charges of stealing millions from online bank accounts fits the profile of a miscreant nicknamed "bx1," a hacker fingered by Microsoft as a major operator of botnets powered by the ZeuS banking trojan.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/KrebsOnSecurity/~3/D_NUNHSTfy8/

*** Zero-Day Java Exploit Debuts in Crimeware ***
The hackers who maintain Blackhole and Nuclear Pack – competing crimeware products that are made to be stitched into hacked sites and use browser flaws to foist malware — say they’ve added a brand new exploit that attacks a previously unknown and currently unpatched security hole in Java.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/KrebsOnSecurity/~3/x8J2sRZ5128/

*** Vuln: Microsoft .NET Framework CVE-2013-0004 Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability ***
Microsoft .NET Framework CVE-2013-0004 Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/57113

*** Web Application Vulnerability Statistics of 2012 ***
"With years of experience and valuable insights from our cloud based application security testing, we thought of conducting a study to discover the prevailing website vulnerability trends. The study is based on our original research on more than 5000 tests covering 300+ customers distributed globally. How was the study conducted?..."
http://www.ivizsecurity.com/blog/penetration-testing/web-application-vulnerability-statistics-of-2012/

*** Exploit für Ruby on Rails im Umlauf ***
Die Sicherheitslücke in Ruby-On-Rails erweist sich als akut gefährlich; erste Exploits sind im Umlauf und Berichte über gekaperte Web-Server laufen ein. Administratoren sollten dringend handeln.