[CERT-daily] Tageszusammenfassung - Mittwoch 19-12-2012

Daily end-of-shift report team at cert.at
Wed Dec 19 18:11:22 CET 2012

Timeframe:   Dienstag 18-12-2012 18:00 − Mittwoch 19-12-2012 18:00
Handler:     Stephan Richter
Co-Handler:  Robert Waldner

*** The Only 2013 Cybersecurity Predictions List You Need to Read ***
"Please, allow me to save you some time reading all of those Top 10 Cybersecurity Threats of 2013 lists from journalists, bloggers, analysts, vendors and other crackpots. Nearly all of them will include the 10 following threats, in varying orders:The Cloud Lots of vulnerabilities out there. BYOD/Mobile malware Its a problem dealing with all these devices...."
http://blogs.cio.com/security/17647/only-2013-cybersecurity-predictions-list-you-need-read?source=CIONLE_nlt_blogsd_2012-12-18

*** 1-15 December 2012 Cyber Attacks Timeline ***
"Christmas is coming quickly, we have just passed the first half of December, and hence its time for the first update of the Cyber Attacks Timeline for December. The Team GhostShell has decided to close the year with a clamorous Cyber Attack, and hence,as part of the project ProjectWhiteFox, has leaked 1. 6 million of accounts from several organizations all over the world...."
http://hackmageddon.com/2012/12/17/1-15-december-2012-cyber-attack-timeline/

*** Enterpriser16 LB 7.1 Cross Site Scripting ***
Topic: Enterpriser16 LB 7.1 Cross Site Scripting Risk: Low Text:Title: Enterpriser16 LB v7.1 - Multiple Web Vulnerabilities Date: == 2012-12-12 References: == http://ww...
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/securityalert_database/~3/Pv935OaGGFY/WLB-2012120137

*** [webapps] - SonicWall SonicOS 5.8.1.8 WAF XSS Vulnerability ***
SonicWall SonicOS 5.8.1.8 WAF XSS Vulnerability