[Ach] bettercrypto.org cert blocked in chrome 56

Gunnar Haslinger gunnar at haslinger.biz
Mon Nov 28 23:33:20 CET 2016

Am 28.11.2016 um 23:04 schrieb L. Aaron Kaplan:
> I did not notice that when I re-issued the certificate.

AFAIR the Warning is there since end of october, after Login at
https://startssl.com at the bottom of the page they display it in red:

Notice:
Mozilla and Google decided to distrust all StartCom root certificates as
of 21st of October, this situation will have an impact in the upcoming
release of Firefox and Chrome in January. StartCom will provide an
interim solution soon and will replace all the issued certificates from
that date in case of requested. Meanwhile StartCom is updating all their
systems and will generate new root CAs as requested by Mozilla to regain
the trust in these browsers.
StartCom decide to paused the charged validation service from Nov. 3rd,
any subscribers that paid the validation fee after Oct. 21st can get
full refund by request.