[Ach] PDF2HTML

Axel Hübl axel.huebl at web.de
Wed May 21 11:25:25 CEST 2014

While discussing the underlaying markup language one should not forget
one thing:

  https://xkcd.com/1301/

Anyway, did someone try the tools listed here?
  https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Export_To_Other_Formats

IMHO immediate latex -> html/epub conversion should be most promising
(instead of re-converting the pdf).

Aren't hevea/latex2html/TeX4ht/bibtex2html (html) and Pandoc (epub)
doing the trick?

Axel

http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdl67eb2d82hhva/applied-crypto-hardening.pdf

>>> not too bad IMHO
>>
>> Not too bad, yes. I have a bad gut feeling for the overall
>> layout, however. PDFs made for booklike things (the way it is
>> currently done for the
ACH pdf)