[Ach] request: we need kerberos section reviewers

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Tue Jan 7 22:05:24 CET 2014

Hi,

It seems we have a great github pull request concerning Kerberos and a start for Active Directory:

https://github.com/arwarw/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/commit/c7a48ec9db5b41a0faf970bcb37895362230cad3

Question to this community - since none of us here at the docu sprint are Kerberos experts, is there a second Kerberos/AD guru in this list who can judge this pull request?

On the first inspection it looks good but - honestly - I can not judge it.

Aaron.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/