[Ach] file.tex and file_generated.tex

Adi Kriegisch adi at kriegisch.at
Wed Dec 18 00:04:06 CET 2013

Hey!

> > > What does the rest think of the idea?
> > I believe Adi tried that in the first place and it did not work in the lstlisting environment.
> > @Adi: maybe you want to elaborate on this?
Yup, the issue is simple: The lstlisting does not do linebreaks for comands
it expanded (this is even somewhere in the docs, I think). So for simple
things the esaping of a self-made command that expands to a few characters
won't get you into troubles and is pretty easy and straight forward.
For cipher B there won't be line breaks. Just in case you, think you can
handle that -- go ahead! I'd like to have an inline solution too...

-- Adi