[IntelMQ-users] Taxii collector bot

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Wed Jan 5 23:26:16 CET 2022

Hi Joaquin,

I think that's a really good idea. Note that STIX has more of a graph structure, so - at least currently - that would somehow have to be flattened and mapped to intelMQ's internal data format.
As far as I know there is no taxii collector (yet).

I would be interested in one as well.

Let me discuss with a few folks how/if this can be implemented.

Best,
Aaron.