[IntelMQ-users] Problems with intelMQ-Manager

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Tue Aug 9 09:53:32 CEST 2022

Regarding SELinux, some work was done by Andreas Muehlemann and
Christopher Schappelwein.
I preserved their work here:
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq-api/issues/3

However, these policies were intended for the PHP-based backend, not for
Python.

Any contributions here are welcome. For now, SELinux can't be used with
the API/Manager:
https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/en/maintenance/user/intelmq-api.html#a-note-on-selinux

However, that's not the issue Henrik is facing, as he uses Ubuntu.

best regards
Sebastian

--
Institute for Common Good Technology
gemeinnütziger Kulturverein - nonprofit cultural society