[IntelMQ-users] Problems with intelMQ-Manager

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Tue Aug 9 09:29:02 CEST 2022

Hi Henrik,

The error messages you encountered look quite similar to the ones I had a while ago when configuring intelmq-manager. You could run "intelmqctl check" from the command line and see if it detects problems in your configuration files. My conf problem however, was in runtime.yaml and it was unfortunately not discovered by intelmqctl check so I wrote a monitoring script that covers that case. We could check your (anonymised) runtime.yaml with this script if you want, just let me know.

Br, Mika