[IntelMQ-users] Problems with intelMQ-Manager

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Tue Aug 9 09:03:23 CEST 2022

Dear Henrik,

I received your email only now, maybe it was hanging in the mailing list
moderation queue.

Which installation method did you choose, which OS are you on and can
you please share what you find in /var/log/apache2/error.log?

best regards
Sebastian

--
Institute for Common Good Technology
gemeinnütziger Kulturverein - nonprofit cultural society