[IntelMQ-users] Can't get IntelMq-Manager working

Evan Littmann eblittmann at gmail.com
Sat May 8 00:44:55 CEST 2021

Hello,

I just installed this on Fedora 34 and the bots start, but the web
interface won't work. I am running Nginx and have added the file vars.js
with this "var ROOT =
/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/intelmq_api/intelmq-api.wsgi" line
without the quotes. The web interface loads, but it won't do anything. When
I go to the About tab, the Debugging line has a turning dot that looks like
it's stuck in a loop and there is no Version information. I know I'm
missing something simple, but I can't figure out what. Any help?

Regards,
Evan Littmann