[IntelMQ-users] Intelmq login username and password

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Thu Mar 18 10:45:41 CET 2021

Hi,

Please consider copy & pasting the terminal output into the mail instead
of sending screenshots. Thank you.

Where does your file /etc/apache2/conf-enables/intelmq-manager.conf come
from? It is not provided by the package, therefore please delete it.

/etc/intelmq/api-apache.conf and /etc/intelmq/manager-apache.conf do not
exist. Why? They are provided by the packages intelmq-api and
intelmq-manager. You can re-install the packages to get them again:
sudo apt purge intelmq-api intelmq-manager
sudo apt install intelmq-api intelmq-manager

But the next question is, if you are missing other files in
/etc/intelmq/ as well. If that is the case, you'd need to reinstall
intelmq too. Please show the output `ls -l /etc/intelmq/`

I don't know how you did get there. While there was one packaging bug
with the API (hug and falcon were not available in a recent enough
version), it looks like this did not cause your issues, but rather
manual intervention led to this situation.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201