[IntelMQ-users] Intelmq login username and password

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 17 09:24:13 CET 2021

Hi Soni,

Am Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 06:36:06 CET schrieb Soni, Drupad:
> I have tried adding user using command below
> intelmq-api-adduser --user <username> --password <password>

you have to type in usename and the password exactely like you have added it,
with case being significant.

To exclude a few potential sources of problems:
  * add another user without special characters in username and password
    (use only ascii) do not use this user for production, delete it later.
    Does this work?

 * check the raw contents of the session database
    sqlite3 /path/to/sessiondb
    select * from user;
    Is your added user there?

Best,