[IntelMQ-users] [IHAP] Intelmq SMTP bots not sending CSV in mail:: Need Help

Kossi DOH kdoh at cda.tg
Mon Jun 7 17:15:43 CEST 2021

Tanks all for your help. I am still on it. Hope to get it work soon.

Cordialement / Best Regards,
Kossi DOH
Analyste Cyber Securite
CYBER DEFENSE AFRICA S.A.S.
Mobile: +228 70 54 93 26
www.cda.tg<http://www.cda.tg>
This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Unauthorised use of this information by a person or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law. If you received this by mistake, please immediately contact the sender by email or phone and delete this information from any computer. Thank you.