[IntelMQ-users] [IntelMQ] Question about harmonization.conf

Jonathan SCOUPREMAN jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu
Fri Dec 17 17:25:14 CET 2021

Hi Mika, Sebastian,

As always, it is a pleasure to hear from you!

Thank you for both your answers, they are very helpful. 😊

Have a nice evening/weekend,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan SCOUPREMAN | jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu<mailto:jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu> | PGP Key ID: 0xAD971C07<http://pgp.circl.lu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0x6802c48ead971c07>
CERT-XLM | cert at excellium-services.com<mailto:cert at excellium-services.com> | PGP Key ID: 0xD74E5AC0<http://pgp.circl.lu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0x67B311E5D74E5AC0>