[Intelmq-users] MISP feed output bot usage

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Fri Sep 4 14:24:37 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Marius is already in contact with Raphaël Vinot, the MISP Feed Output
author and MISP developer. Here is a short summary by Raphaël, which I
can share here on his behalf:

    If you have a lot of similarities across events, you have the
    following options to avoid crazy amount of correlations:

      * Create less events (once a week for example)
      * Disable correlation at event level
      * Keep the feed in memory only and not create events out of it in
        the database. => in that case, you will still be able to see
        hits against indicators in the events from the feed, but they're
        in redis only instead of in MySQL so it's not a problem.

best regards
Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201