[Intelmq-users] Do you use the XMPP Bots?

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Oct 6 15:50:45 CEST 2020

Dear community,

We have a simple question: Are you using the XMPP Collector or Output?
Please respond to me directly or the list, thanks.

And if you are, I'm also interested in what are you using it for.

This question came up as my colleague noticed that the bot is using a
deprecated library for XMPP communication (sleekxmpp), see
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/1614

In case the bot is needed, some effort needs to be put into the code, in
order to make it compatible with the successor library.

best regards
Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201