[Intelmq-users] MAIL ATTACHMENT FETCHER FAILS TO READ/PARSE CSV FILE.

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Wed Mar 18 15:57:14 CET 2020

Hi,

On 3/18/20 3:38 PM, patric sungura wrote:
> Dear Sebastian,
> I use ;
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> Release:        16.04
> Codename:       xenial

Weird. I currently have no explanation for that, as it's an error inside
python:

  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/csv.py", line 96, in fieldnames
    self._fieldnames = next(self.reader, dialect=csv.excel_tab)
NameError: name 'csv' is not defined

The csv module can't access itself. I will try to reconstruct that with
a local xenial installation.

> And whenever I do *intelmqctl check ,below is the output;*
> *intelmqctl check*
> *
> *
> [...]
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pymisp/abstract.py",
> line 113
>     self.__edited: bool = True  # As we create a new object, we assume
> it is edited
>                  ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Your installed pymisp version is not supported by your python version.
Please execute `sudo pip3 install pymisp<=2.4.119.1` to install the
latest pymisp version supported by your system.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201
// CERT Austria - https://www.cert.at/