[Intelmq-users] 2.2.0 Packages are now available in the repositories

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Wed Jun 24 16:21:37 CEST 2020

Hi,

The packages for the 2.2.0 versions of IntelMQ and IntelMQ Manager are
now available in the repositories, you can use the package management of
your operating system to update your IntelMQ instance.

Any feedback on the packages is as always appreciated.

I also updated and cleaned up the supported operating systems / version
by removing those which are End of Life and added a few new versions. I
am still struggling with CentOS 8.

best regards
Sebastian

--