[Intelmq-users] IntelMQ

info info at ug-cert.ug
Thu Feb 20 11:42:19 CET 2020

Hi,

Yes I did restart the bots and also  loaded new emails for the bots to process.

Below is the output after issuing the command intelmqctl check

Reading configuration files.

Checking defaults configuration.

Checking runtime configuration.

Checking runtime and pipeline configuration.

Checking harmonization configuration.

Checking for bots.

No state file found. Please call 'intelmqctl upgrade-config'.

No issues found.​

Regards,

Bwogi Emmanuel