[Intelmq-users] Reverse DNS Expert - unusual behavior

Tomislav Protega tomislav.protega at cert.hr
Mon Dec 16 15:20:25 CET 2019

Hi,

> Does the problem also exist in currently supported versions (2.1.x)?

We are still on old mentioned version.
Beside this problem, we don't have any other issues with the old version
in usage.
The plan is to move on 2.1.x or 2.2.x dev version (due to use of custom
bots) after we handle some hardware resource issues.

Just to point out this is not the issue with only Shadowserver reports.

Redis_cache_ttl is set to "0". Only invalid response are on "60".

For the info, here's the output of intelmq check:

$ intelmqctl check
intelmqctl: Reading configuration files.
intelmqctl: Checking defaults configuration.
intelmqctl: Checking runtime configuration.
intelmqctl: Checking runtime and pipeline configuration.
intelmqctl: Checking harmonization configuration.
intelmqctl: Checking for bots.
intelmqctl: No issues found.

Regards,

--