[Intelmq-users] IntelMQ Redis Error

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Mon Dec 2 12:40:01 CET 2019

Dear Matthew,

> On 02.12.2019, at 12:02, Yeomans Matthew at MHAS <matthew.yeomans at gov.mt> wrote:
>
> Good Morning People,
>
> I have a number of issues in running some of the bots of IntelMQ which block after a day or two of running. Hereunder is reproduced what is stated when I run the same command in the terminal.
>
> redis.exceptions.ResponseError: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.

This sounds awfully like you are out of disk space. I had that a couple of times and redis behaves like this with this type of error message and will
essentially stop accepting writes and/or terminate connections to its clients (i.e. all IntelMQ bots).

Could you check your disk size please?

Also you can take a look if you want to have RDB snapshots (I would recommend that though) in case  you are short of RAM and/or disk.

Hope it helped,
Aaron.