[Intelmq-users] IntelMQ Redis Error

Yeomans Matthew at MHAS matthew.yeomans at gov.mt
Mon Dec 2 12:02:04 CET 2019

Good Morning People,

I have a number of issues in running some of the bots of IntelMQ which block after a day or two of running. Hereunder is reproduced what is stated when I run the same command in the terminal.

redis.exceptions.ResponseError: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.

For the time being, I need to block and restart Intelmq which usually works for a while until this happens again.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Matthew Yeomans