[Intelmq-users] Logging summary

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Apr 30 15:34:18 CEST 2019

Hi Václav,

This is specific to parsers, as these statistics on success/errors per
report can only reported at this stage. Afterwards, the bots are process
single events, not reports anymore.

The ParserBot class provides some (optional!) helpers which can be used.
Not all parsers actually use this class or it's features.

Have a look at the documentation:
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/blob/master/docs/Developers-Guide.md#parsers
You can also find examples in the repository:
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/search?q=ParserBot+extension%3Apy+path%3A%2Fintelmq%2Fbots%2Fparsers%2F

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201