[Intelmq-users] Logging summary

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Apr 30 13:14:11 CEST 2019

Hi Václav,

These log lines only exists for parsers which inherit from the ParserBot
class and use it's methods. The methods in this class provide some very
handy shortcuts for error handling and logging, as well as already
existing parser for e.g. JSON and CSV.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201