[Intelmq-users] ShadowServer Parser bot feedname

Peter Chan pchanwork at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:17:58 CEST 2018

Hi Sebastian and team,

Another question regarding the feedname.

I currently have a directory of mixed feeds (Spam-URL, Open-mDNS, Open-LDAP
etc.) that needs to be processed individually.
Can the file-collector bot take regular expression in one of its parameters
(feedname or postfix?) to filter which csv to queue to the appropriate
shadowserver parser?

My current workaround is to move the different feeds into their own
directory and then point the file-collector to their respective location -
will automate this process pending answer :)

Regards,
Peter