[Intelmq-users] ShadowServer Parser bot feedname

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Mon Jul 2 14:40:36 CEST 2018

Hi,

On 2018-06-21 14:17, Peter Chan wrote:
> I currently have a directory of mixed feeds (Spam-URL, Open-mDNS,
> Open-LDAP etc.) that needs to be processed individually.
> Can the file-collector bot take regular expression in one of its
> parameters (feedname or postfix?) to filter which csv to queue to the
> appropriate shadowserver parser?

The file selection/search uses globbing currently: [path]/*[postfix]
I think this is most intuitive.

I guess you mean that a regular expression search on the filename
results in the name of the path the bot sends the data to. That's an
interesting use case for the newly introduced named destination pipelines :)

Pull requests are welcome.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201