[Intelmq-users] intelmq-redis experience (OOM error)

Tomislav Protega tomislav.protega at cert.hr
Fri Dec 15 12:31:02 CET 2017

Hi,

just confirming that for now I fix the issue.
As I mentioned yesterday, collector bots weren't stopping after first ru
n.
I made corrections in runtime.conf and it's fine.

Thanks for tips.

- --
Tomislav

On 14.12.2017 12:34, Tomislav Protega wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> We should actually stop the bot if that happens, letting the bot
>>  run does not make the situation any better.
>
> Maybe this could be partial problem, because I noticed the bot
> collector doesn't stop after first run as it should according to
> description in User-Guide at
> https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/blob/develop/docs/User-Guide.md

I also noticed that "run_mode": "scheduled", in runtime.conf is
> misplaced under "parameters": which shouldn't be.
>
> I'll fix this and let you back the results.
>

> Regards,
>
> -- Tomislav
>

> On 13.12.2017 17:13, Sebastian Wagner wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> With the redis-command "info memory" you can show details about
>> the memory usage, see https://redis.io/commands/INFO
>
>> On 12/13/2017 04:17 PM, Tomislav Protega wrote:
>>> intelmq.lib.exceptions.PipelineError: pipeline failed -
>>> ResponseError("OOM command not allowed when used memory >